Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Bright Lights Big City

A brief report on my trip to New York. All I'll say is that it was amazing and inspiring. I get such a boner for skyscrapers and so I was in paradise! 


Click the link for more photos 



Because I'm a friggin genius I went to the highest observation deck (Top of the Rock) in the afternoon, spent a bit of time taking photos of the city in the semi-daylight and then watched as all the city lit up from below.






Times Square was definitely one of my favourite spots to explore simply because of how much stuff was crammed in to the one district, tones of theatres and adverts and lights, the whole place was just very dramatic and lively which I was definitely feeling.





Columbus Circle


Central Park also had me drooling over the scenery


The view from my hostel window

So yeah, go to NYC, Alicia Keys was right....It's a concrete jungle where dreams are made of....there's nothing you can't do now you're in New York....WORD

1 comments:

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Post a Comment